Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Play time!


So Brody isn't the biggest fan of tummy time (I mean it's soo exhausting) but a friend of ours gave us this surfboard tummy time mat which Brody seems to be excited about.






His style of play has definitely changed in the last couple of weeks. He's starting to really observe and think about things more. It's really fun to watch him explore, and see the little wheels turning in his head as he checks things out.



I try to show Brody pictures of himself on the computer, but he doesn't really seem all that interested. However, once he seems himself in the mirror he's all smiles! I think he knows he's pretty good looking!







One of the parents in my preschool class gave me this little outfit for Brody, which is so cute. What mom wouldn't love this shirt? I had to take some pictures with it because I'm sure he'll grow out of it soon. I do think Justin's a little jealous of the shirt, unfortunately all the I love Daddy shirts and purple and pink. Sorry daddy!
Brody's just holding tight to his favorite toy. The funny thing about this picture is that Brody's shirt says: 2007 Drool Session. It's so true, he's like a faucet! I can't imagine what it will be like when he starts teething....

2 comments:

Rach said...

That picture of the "I love mommy" shirt is just too adorable! :)

Elissa said...

Kim! How are you? Brody is getting so big. He is so cute. I hope you guys are doing well.