Saturday, November 1, 2008

success!

Last Halloween was quite an eye-opener. I bought a costume for Brody to wear, but come Halloween night he threw a huge tantrum and would not wear it. We luckily had a little basketball outfit that we used for his costume instead, and he loved it! This year I made him a mummy costume (which I felt suited him since he still walks a little crooked) but the night of our ward trunk-or-treat we had an all out battle trying to get it on him, and resorted to letting him wear a little soccer outfit we have. I was so bummed! All my hard work, for nothing! Justin made a few adjustments to the costume and on Halloween night Brody actually wore his mummy costume, I was so proud! Brody went trick-or-treating at both grandparents houses and over to his great-grandparents house. A couple hours and lots of kit kats later, he was all partied out! It was definitely a happy Halloween!

Our little mummy. Mummy and mommy.

Enjoying the new stash!

7 comments:

Elissa said...

Too cute! What a cute idea for a costume. I love it! Guess what! WE are going to be at Disneyland tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday! We will be in your neck of the woods. We would love to see you guys, but understand if its too late notice. I will give you a call.

Luisa said...

That did turn out really cute...I'm glad you got at least one use out of it!

jana said...

Good job on the mummy costume he looks very cute.

Kristine said...

The costume turned out great! Glad he got to wear it!

wendipooh13 said...

what a cute lil mummy

Amber said...

Very cute Kim even if he didn't fully cooperate :)

Lainaholo 'Ohana said...

He's the cutest little mummy ever! Love the costume...