Monday, January 19, 2009

are you curious?

Well today was the big ultrasound! As cool as the images are, I really can't stand that you have to hold 32 oz. of water! So the results are in: they're both movers! They tag teamed against the ultrasound tech, who couldn't get some measurements since they kept moving around! After all the measurements were taken, Justin was able to come in for the final part. She checked one baby, and said it was a boy! We were so excited for Brody to have a little brother to play with! After the second baby settled a little she told us: it's a boy! So we've got two boys on our way, and they both seem super busy and ready for action (does that remind you of our other little guy?) Although I was hoping for two boys, it's seems a little unreal, I guess I'm not ready to share my throne just yet! It's definitely official, I'm a boys mom!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Congrats on the two boys, that was one of my two votes! (Sorry I couldn't decide) I'm glad to have another boys mom in the fam!

Caroline said...

Congrats, how exciting for you since that's what you wanted anyways!!

Amber said...

That's so exciting! You're going to be a busy mama with all those boys. But how fun to be the only girl. :) Congrats on the good news.

wendipooh13 said...

wooo hoo!!! congrats now Brody will have some fun brothers to play with!! how exciting!!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Congratulations! Hooray for another mama of boys. I don't get that you had to hold 32 oz. of water. Was that for the ultrasound?

Katie & Andy said...

Justin and Kim I am so excited for you guys! 2 boys oh my goodness, what a fun blessing. I'm so glad to see your blog and catch up. Hope all is well. That's cool aboiut twins coming a little early, i was 9 days late and wanted him out! good luck!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the CLUB! It is going to be FUN Kim, We are a BOYS MOM, Congratulations =)