Monday, July 20, 2009

5 years



Last week Justin and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! Our anniversary and Brody's birthday fall on the same day, so our anniversary is always going to be celebrated before or after the actual day, this year we celebrated the night before. Diane and Shauna were nice enough to babysit our little guys so we could have a night out together. We started out having dinner at the cheesecake factory (have you ever tried their chocolate oreo mudslide cheesecake? LOVE it!) and afterward we ran a couple errands to prep for Brody's b-day. I know, I know, errands aren't romantic, but it really was nice to have some quiet time to talk and be with each other. I've never needed anything spectacular to make my time with Justin feel special, I always just love the little times we spend together day in day out. We've been through quite a whirlwind in the past five years, and thankfully I had the best guy ever to experience it with! Love you Justin!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Happy 5 yrs! So fun. I need Shauna's number to watch my boys, I heard she's really great!=). BTW, I also heard she loves watching the boys...shhhh =)