Friday, February 19, 2010

new tricks

Everyone told me my life would be chaotic once the twins started crawling, but I love that they can get around on their own! The real tricky part is that now they pull up on everything, even each other. They love to stand, but they're still a little wobbly, so they fall a lot. Kade's even taken some brave steps from a toy to the couch, while holding on of course! He reminds me so much of what Brody was like at this age! Crew, while a very hard worker, is a couple weeks behind Kade, but he's finally on the move now too (hopefully videos to come).

btw, Crew looks so much like a little Brody in this pic (he's the one being pulled)


the twins are also big fans of project runway, I never knew a tape measure could be so exciting, make it work! Oh, and I hope you like their super hero dino jammies,I love them!

4 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

LOL!!!! oh my gosh they are soooo stinkin cute.. busy but cute.. I can only imagine the joy of when they begin to walk

Rach said...

Super Hero Dino pajamas!?!?! What could be better than that?

Caroline said...

Very cute! I'm amazed at how similar all of your kids look!

Kristine said...

Oh those boys are so cute. That's funny about being a hard worker!!