Tuesday, May 18, 2010

graduation day!

Friday was Justin's graduation!! He's officially Dr. Ashton! It's so unreal! We're been in school since we started dating, and now, almost 8 years later, it seems weird to think it's finally done! I'm so proud of Justin and all his hard work and "long suffering" through the years! He's such a dedicated hard worker! I felt like my heart was beaming all day long, from his name call in the graduation, to the doctoral hooding, the photos and through all the celebrating! I'm so wildly excited for him to finally get out of the clinic and into a practice! I know, from experience, that he'll be a great dentist! Congrats Dr. Ashton, I love you!


3 comments:

Elissa said...

Congrats!!! That is so wonderful. Way to go!

Caroline said...

Congrats Justin!! Kim, love that flower in your hair, super cute!

Kristine said...

Congrats JA!! Now you can get on to the important stuff...teeth!! Love the dress Kim!