Tuesday, July 20, 2010

grandpa hatter

A little over a week ago my grandpa passed away. It's been sad as i come to realize that for a while i won't be able to see his smiling face, laugh at one of his jokes, or give him a hug. I am so grateful to have been able to grow up living so close to my grandparents. I always loved going to their house, I always felt that I smiled the whole time I was there. My grandpa was really funny, quite the jokester, he's a lot like my dad!! I miss my grandpa, but feel so much comfort knowing that he's with other passed family members now, that he's eternally married to my grandma (they're seriously the cutest couple!), and that one day I'll see him again!

Here's a pic from his wedding day, they look so happy and in love!

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

I agree he is the greatest grandpa ever and they were the cutest couple and thank goodness for the gospel it makes it alot easier.. I'll just miss him

Kristine said...

Love those pictures! I miss Grandpa too.

Anonymous said...

We aim at giving quality devices as well as services how to buyers by a global basis.[url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Propylene Carbonate[/url] is an artificial chemical compound, commonly frequented a warm or hot environment a foodstuff additive, being instance a warm or hot environment a solvent on flavourings, as well as being this humectant function, via E amount E1518 as well as Australian approval code A1518. [url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Triacetin[/url] is also a component as for casting liquor via TG as well as a warm or hot environment an excipient on pharmaceutical offerings where it is used a warm or hot environment a humectant, a plasticizer, and also a warm or hot environment a solvent