Wednesday, August 4, 2010

a nursery?



When we first had the twins they shared our room with us in pack n plays, then they were "upgraded" to cribs in a room with brody, and now in our new place, they finally are in a room together. I guess this is their first true "nursery" for them, which seems so irrelevant since they don't really seem like babies to me any more. Anywho, I wanted to decorate a little, so here's some progress I've made. I originally wanted wood letters, but they we're out of R in both fonts, and came across these chipboard letters which were half the price -R included, so i went with it. I used craft paint and an ink pad to distress. The and is in vinyl that I printed with the cricut. It's not perfect, but I'm about 80% okay with how it turned out. I also did kade's name first even though he's younger, I figure it's nice to get some perks every now and then. Hopefully the rest of the "nursery" will be done soon!

2 comments: