Monday, October 18, 2010

the little things

kids can be chaotic work- at least that's totally how it is at our house! but somewhere during the loss of sanity, my boys do things that quite literally brings tears to my eyes because i feel so overwhelmingly grateful that these three boys are mine. this is why i choose to be a stay at home mom, for the little things that make the all the poopy diapers, whining and temper tantrums worth it. here's pics of some of the things that make me sigh with happiness:
i love this face brody makes when he tells me all about his school day.
i love that the twins have to have their hair styled whenever brody does.
i love going in to wake up the twins and seeing a little face so peaceful like this.
i love how brody is so excited to make a tower taller than he is.
i love when crew lays on the ground to play cars because brody is too.
i love how brody's such an sc fan, he asks to listen to the usc fight song when we go on drives.
i love when these guys are buddies, sitting together, playing together and giving hugs.
i love, love the rare times we drive home from visiting family, the boys are worn out from playing non-stop, baths have already been given and they actually fall asleep on the way home. i simply love it!
and those are some of the little reasons i love my boys!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute, I always love the kids when I go in and check on them at night and I think "these guys are so cute, I just love them!"

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh how cute.. I am a huge fan of the everyday photos.. esp the cute one of the twins at church.. they are going to be the best of buddies