Sunday, January 9, 2011

at a loss


i straighten my hair every single day. i don't care if i plan on wearing it in a ponytail all day long, i'll straighten it before hand. naturally it's kind of wavy on top and kind of curly under neath, sounds like that would be so fun and versatile, but really, not so much (or at all.) it's a nightmare. it never occurred to me that i would pass this on to one of my kids, one of my boys. but you've all seen brody's hair. it's beyond something else. i don't really have words for it. it's so unruly (kind of fits the kid eh?) we've decided to let it grow because it's really hard to style. alyssa did a great job styling it over christmas, but i believed she used gel, hairspray, a hair dryer and a whole "technique", more than my day allots. all i know is it needs to be quick and the pomade we use doesn't hold, i don't know how to tame it from this point. but i love it, it's kind of his trademark, and i'd never cut it off. let's just agree now that if you see brody and his fro seems a little unkempt, just roll with it because this hair has me at a loss!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hey that's the style anyway!!