Monday, January 21, 2008

Brody and Mommy just havin' fun

Brody just hit the six month mark and he just seems to be growing so fast! He loves to talk and play so we thought we'd take a little video so our friends can see what Brody like at this stage too. I love all the little talking and singing noises that Brody's been making lately, it's so cute! From our first ride home from the hospital Brody's been a fan of Green Day. The other day I was listening to a mix on my itunes, and Brody spit out his pacifier so he could "sing" When I Come Around, it was so funny (he also did it the next day when I played it, so I guess it wasn't a fluke). Hope you enjoy his little noises too! (if you need to you can pause the music at the bottom of the page).

5 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

cute video, glad to see something new from little Brody. Austin and Sydney liked it and said what a cute baby!!!!

Holly and Rhett said...

That is so funny about Green Day - he has good tastes! His singing and talking is so cute. Hope you guys are doing well...

Elissa said...

Brody is so cute! He is getting so big. Before you know it he will be walking around. Time goes so fast. Jordan read the comment about BYU, he laughed and responded, "At least they are winning all their games." :)

alise said...

I miss that age. Brody is such a doll. I know everyone says it, but seriously, they grow up so fast! I can't believe Hunter is 8! Connor is a Green Day fan too. He plays air guitar in the back seat and says he loves to rock.

Caroline said...

Cute video! Makes me excited for all of the cute baby noises I can look forward to. I haven't heard GreenDay in soooo long, I'll have to add that to my MP3 player.