Friday, April 18, 2008

It is Kim''s Birthday Today!! Happy Birthday!

Ok so Kim really hates when her birthday comes around. She never knows anything she wants, she doesn't know what she would like to eat for her birthday dinner and she is not a fan of all the attention that she will get on her big day. So, I had to pick out some gifts on my own (that always worries Kim), I am making all the dinner plans for her, and hopefully this post will give her all the attention that she was trying to avoid!!...Sorry honey.

Last year I actually made her a cake myself, decorated with strawberries (her favorite, above). This year I have had a "birthday week" for her, and she has gotten a new present each day. So far she has racked up flowers, chocolate, and some different scrapbooking supplies. She will get her final day of gifts on Saturday, her actual Birthday. Because she might read this before she actually gets her final presents I will let her make a post on how her big day turns out herself. I hope she likes it. Me and Brody love you a lot Kim!

5 comments:

Holly and Rhett said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kimmie Dear! Wow, Justin, you really know how to celebrate - you need to chat with Rhett a little bit! Hope you have a great one. Was it 2 years ago we went to TGIFridays for your birthday? Whoa, it seams like yesterday!

Holly and Rhett said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kimmie Dear! Wow, Justin, you really know how to celebrate - you need to chat with Rhett a little bit! Hope you have a great one. Was it 2 years ago we went to TGIFridays for your birthday? Whoa, it seams like yesterday!

bRiTtAnY said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an awesome day, sure sounds like you will!! I am excited to see you, hopefully, and can't wait!

Joanne said...

How sweet Justin! Happy Birthday Kim! I will try not to make it a big deal tomorrow at Church.Have a fun day and enjoy your Birthday.

wendipooh13 said...

wow a birthday week??? I want one!!! sounds like tons of fun, and Justin you are a great hubby to Kim, Happy birthday lil sis!!!