Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Galaxy game



On Saturday Justin and I went to the LA Galaxy game, which was so much fun! We were so excited to watch Beckham live, rather than from our living room. We started out with some ok seats by a kid who was kind of obnoxious, not to mention that his big foam hand was being waved a little too close to my face, so the second half we stood down on the main level to watch, which was a great decision! The galaxy were down 1-0and that second half we saw Donovan make a pk to tie, then Buddle made another goal taking it to 2-1. The second to last play of the game was a corner on the Galaxy's goal, which brought the whole opposing team forward, including their goalie. Here's what happened when the ball got cleared (the last play of the game):



It was incredible! Everyone went crazy! The game was sooo fun! We definitely can't wait to go again! At the Home Depot center they have this cut out of Beckham to take pictures with, so of course we had to take a picture! Bytheway, the girl right before us held his hand in her photo, it was great!


After the game Beckham always cheers the fans as a thank you, which is pretty cool. I would post more pictures, but since I was overly excited to be there I have a huge chucky cheese smile in every picture, it's a little scary! Anyway, it was a great game, and thanks to my dad for watching Brody for us!

7 comments:

Joanne said...

I love it!! I cannot wait to watch the game and see Becks live!!! Love the last goal..love it ...love it...love it...

wendipooh13 said...

looks like you had fun, would love to see Beckham play!!!!

Elissa said...

What a fun date!

Weekly Blogette said...

I am not a fan of soccer but considering David Beckham was there, I can see why it would be fun.
p.s.i miss seeing you too kim! i need your humor!haha

Rach said...

Kim, Here's Rooney's Myspace http://www.myspace.com/rooney
You can listen to a few of their songs there. The first 2 and the third are good. They have a couple other ones that are good so when I get their cd I will lend it to you!

Rach said...

*I meant the first two, and the fourth! :)

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Wow, what fun times to see Beckham. Hey, a little side note...Kim in Provo you made us some french dip that was really amazing. Well last week I was craving it so I attempted to make it. It, of course, didn't turn out as well as yours and I was just wondering how you made it. Thanks!

Hope you are having a fun summer, even though Justin is in school!