Monday, May 5, 2008



These last two weeks Justin had his semester break, so we really tried to make the most of it. Since Brody was back to normal (I feel like I have the funnest kid ever) we were able to get out a do some stuff. We took Brody back to the pool (this time it was a weekday) and he didn't cry once! I still held him the whole time but we were able to get wet up to his chest, I was so proud of him! I guess there's hope for the summer after all! We joined the Polson's at the wild animal park which was really fun, and hot, really, really hot! There were lots of baby animals at the park, they were all soo cute! We went to Disneyland with Justin's family, and even rode a couple ride (btw it is possible to get soaked on splash mountain, even at night), Brody and I spent a couple days at the park, we visited with family, and went shopping in Huntington Beach. Not that you'd believe me if I showed you, but we cleaned the house too. After we cleaned Brody added his own personal decor to each room, so it no longer looks clean. It was so fun to have Justin home these past two weeks, this break will hopefully keep him going through this next semester, which is a busy one. In august he'll take his first board exam so he can start working in the clinic, which is pretty exciting. So now that his break is over, let the studying begin.

2 comments:

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

What fun pictures from Disneyland and the animal park and beach! I'm jealous. You're such a good mom Kim, Brody's lucky. I'm glad he likes the pool now. Good luck to Justin with his next semester and congrats on him being able to work in a clinic soon!

wendipooh13 said...

looks like you've been busy having lots of fun!!!