Friday, August 8, 2008

date night



Between school, traveling, Brody's teething and Justin's boards, things have been a little hectic. So when the Ashton's offered to babysit, Justin and I took the opportunity to go out on a date together. First we went out to dinner and made sure we both tried a new dish (that's about as adventurous as I get) and we both enjoyed our selections. Afterward we went miniature golfing and I'm pretty sure that I won, although I bet Justin will plead his own case. Later we just hung out and did some old fashioned talking. It was so fun to have some time for just the two of us. Justin is so fun to be with and he's such a sweetie. I love you Justa and can't wait for our next date!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I love miniature golfing on a date night. It is so fun, just like your "typical,simple,fun" date night.

Kristine said...

That's cool to have a little time with the hubby, after this "vacation".

Luisa said...

We did that same date recently too. It's a good one:)