Friday, August 8, 2008

trip to utah



This month Justin takes his boards, so Brody and I headed to Utah to visit my family so he could have some time to study. In a rare treat, the entire immediate Hatter fam was all present (there's always a son-in-law missing, this time it was Justin)! The first half of our trip was a little bumpy since Brody was having some major teething pain, but after a few days he came around and we were able to get out a do some stuff (okay really we got out and did some shopping). We had a fun trip and it's so fun to visit with all my nephews and nieces (including newest edition Emily, she's so cute!) Having the whole family together is so fun, but next time I'm definitely bringing Justin to complete the pack!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Great photos, can't wait to have you all again!

Luisa said...

And while you were away in Utah so Justin could study, he came with us to the Dodger game...haha...just giving him a hard time:) We had fun, but it would have been fun if you were there because between Justin, Marc, Clark (my brother-in-law), and Jake, I was VERY outnumbered. They were doing the bathroom humor jokes like the whole time...I kept thinking, "Where's Kim when I need her?" I needed another girl!

Elissa said...

What a fun trip to Utah. The pictures are great. Brody is getting so big! I wish I could have seen you guys. Hopefully next time.