Tuesday, March 17, 2009

mom and me

I joined a friend in a mom and me class, and Brody loved it! There's tons of things to climb, ball pits, slides, a little boat to rock in, and of course a singing time with the moms. Some weeks Brody would dance and jump all over the place during the singing, and other times he'd stand back and watch everyone else, I'd never know what the day would bring! Our class ended a little while ago, but hopefully we'll be able to take another one before the twins come. Here's some pics from class:

cruisin' as captain of the boat

playing in the little ball pit

all wrapped up in a giant snake!

climbing and slides, what could be better?

perfecting his routine on the balance beam, no hands!

4 comments:

Laura said...

So fun and cute. I hope to be able to do these types of things with Scotty as he gets just a little bit older.

Joanne said...

Ohhh so fun! those were the days. I remembered taking JT to Gymboree class yeah long time ago. And Jake to my gym. So fun. Well Kim, enjoy it they grow so FAssstttttt!

Kristine said...

I like how on the balance beam he's like, "don't touch me Mom...I got this."

wendipooh13 said...

looks like the lil guy is having fun, love the balance beam!!! Austin took a mom and me class and just loved every minute of it