Tuesday, March 10, 2009

that's our boys

today we saw a high risk doctor who discussed some of the complications that could arise as I enter my last trimester. After all the info was shared he did an ultrasound to peek on our boys. In all of Brody's ultrasounds he mooned us continually, I don't know why I expected something different from these two. First one kept kicking the doctor's ultrasound tool, then as we watched, the first twin (they're head to foot) kicked the other's head which prompted a retaliation with the second twin kicking the first twin in the nuts. Nice. Good to know they already know how to fight. For any of you who are worried we'll soon have some crazy wild boy house, don't worry, I am too!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I'm excited for you to have a house full of bustling boys who are constantly wrestling! It will be fun & good for you - and I can't imagine a mom more suited to handle it all! Enjoy! I look forward to hearing about their antics over the years. :)

Kristine said...

Looks to me like there's no question about having your hands full with these little guys plus Brody!

Joanne said...

Let's have a playdate. Last Summer the boys had a playdate and watched 8 boys. It was crazy BUT soooo fun!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Do you have the video you can post? ha, ha I wish I could see that. Funny! I hope your pregnancy is going well.

wendipooh13 said...

oh yeah that sounds like a full boy house and what you have to look forward too.. good luck