Tuesday, January 12, 2010

good things come to those who wait

One December I snooped in my parents room to see if I could find what I was going to get for Christmas. I was super excited when I spotted the Teen Jazzie Barbie! Not only was she Barbie's pop star cousin, but she came with a mix and match of 15 different outfits, i mean what wasn't there to love! I of course told all my friends about my super cool gift. Christmas morning came and my sister opened her Barbie first, I was pretty confused when she opened teen jazzie. I mean why would my parents buy two? I then opened my barbie sized package to see that I had gotten beach barbie who only came with a bikini. What?! I was totally devastated! This Christmas Justin said he had a surprise for me, and you can only imagine my shock to open my gift and see teen jazzie! It's little things like this that help me realize what a total sweetie Justin is! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, and not to mention a super cool barbie!

4 comments:

Katelin said...

haha that is way fuunny! oh also i love the new pictures that you put up for you and the boys. i miss them they are so cute!

Jones said...

that is hysterical! and super sweet.

Kristine said...

I guess the infamous "Teen Jazzie Story" will have to laid to rest...

Caroline said...

Well I'm glad you finally got your own Teen Jazzie!!