Wednesday, January 13, 2010

sittin' around


Well the twins have reached another milestone, they can now sit on their own!! I'm so excited! Now it's a lot easier for them to play on the floor, as long as they're surrounded by lots of toys. They're also trying to hold their bottles on their own, Crew's pretty much gotten the hang of it, and Kade's still practicing. They've also started teething (with LOTS of drool), Kade was first to have a little tooth break the surface, then Crew got his first tooth, and now Kade has a second one coming in too! These little guys are growing soo fast! I can't believe we've only had our buddies for a little over 7 months, these boys just fit so perfectly into our family. Up next: hopefully crawling!
I had to include this pic, Kade's laughing so hard I thought he was going to fall over backwards! Love these guys!

7 comments:

Rach said...

They are just too cute Kim! And what is with everyone getting an slr, I want in! ;)

Jones said...

they are ADORABLE!!! oh my goodness that IS a lot of drool, lol. I want twins ...but oh I'm sure they are WORK ;)

Kristine said...

Love the glossy neck, I believe the fashion experts call it "dewy".

wendipooh13 said...

oh they look sooo big and sooo cute, love the big drooley smiles.. that was totally Austin..

Joanne said...

Ohhhhhhh, I love it!!!! I love the pics. So precious, the drool esp. and the smiles! Too CUTE!!!

Caroline said...

Yeah for sitting up!! Maybe they should start wearing some of those cute bibs to help with the drool.

sea gull lighitng fixtures said...

Cute pictures!