Monday, May 14, 2012

tangled

One day last week the boys and I were coloring, crew disappeared for a few minutes and through out the next week I found his crayola "artwork" around the house.  I've found scribbles on two separate walls, my bedroom door, bricks on the fireplace, an end table, a lantern, the glass on the entertainment center, and on the grout between tiles on our kitchen floor.  well recently i've become aquatinted with mr. clean magic eraser, so of course we went to work.  the twins were interested in my scrubbing so i gave them baby wipes to clean their toys, this is how they were cleaning stuff:
all tangled up and twisted together!  it's always so interesting to watch the way to do stuff together!  as an additional side note, after scrubbing those bricks they both thought it was especially pertinent to scrub t-rex's teeth.  you can guess who was proud of that!

No comments: