Sunday, July 22, 2012

apprehension

well as most know i don't have my ears pierced!  first it was because i was really apprehensive that it would hurt really bad- i mean they are shooting a hole in to your body!  then it was i really didn't want the maintenance.  then prom happened, then some years later i got married so i figured what other fancy event would i need to wear earrings to?  well a few weeks ago i saw a visitor at church with super cute earrings, which is saying a lot because i never notice earrings.  i gave it some thought and decided after 17 years of waiting, that i'd actually take the plunge!  here's my apprehensive look before:
 and the after:
it was a little embarrassing to be this nervous lady at claire's getting her ears pierced for the first time but the girl said i did a "really good job."  i'd like to say that comforted me, but it just embarrassed me more since it was a busy friday night at the mall with lots of young tweens at claire's.  anywho, i just thought i'd show my proof that i finally did it!  now i can't wait for the stud period to be over so i can wear the fabulous earrings that justin got me for our anniversary!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Congrats on making it over to the earring side. Maybe I'll see some cute earrings on ya at the wedding:)

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness, you're so grown up, congrats!!