Sunday, June 24, 2012

a fail and a favorite

you know how some people with kids can sit and do things like check their email -without it being a problem?  well i thought i'd try that one day, and this is what a found when i came upstairs:
crew and kade brought almost every. single. toy. from the toy room into brody's room. when i saw the mess crew and kade excitedly proclaimed: "look mom!  we made a grocery store!"  darn kids, always too cute to stay mad at!  that being said i have returned to checking my mail only during nap time.

in another side note, this is one of my most favorite things in the world:
oh how i love an empty laundry basket!!  naturally it only stays empty for a few hours, but while it's there i smile every time i walk by!


1 comment:

Caroline said...

I'm sorry!! My computer time is a few minutes here and there. Did you paint the stripes on the boys' walls, love it? I thought the picture was of a laundry chute, now that would be awesome! But I do love empty baskets too:)