Saturday, June 16, 2012

states project

A couple months ago I mentioned here that we painted our powder room downstairs, but it needed a little decor to break it up. Justin got me a silhouette for my birthday, so I really wanted to use it for a project, holy cow, it's a really fun machine! So here's what the room looks like now:
Here's the straight on view:

I got state shapes to cut for each of the three states Justin and I have lived in since we've been married, and each heart is at the city: Torrance, Provo, and now Keller. I like how it turned out, I'm really excited to hopefully use the silhouette for more projects!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

oh you lucky girl, I'm still eyeing one! Cute project you made!!

Kristine said...

Super cute! Great idea, may need you to make one for me!