Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas with the Ashtons

Our Christmas time with the Ashtons had lots of events! We had a Christmas party with Justin's dad side of the family, and there it was determined that Justin and I are a great ping pong team! The only time we lost was to each other, which I have to say, makes me feel pretty victorious! On Christmas eve we decorated some sugar cookies with his family, and some of the boys judged the cookies to determine which cookies were decorated the best. Although I absolutely adored my white Christmas tree cookie, it didn't place in the top three, nor did it receive an honorable mention!! I still feel a little robbed, but I guess theres always next year.














The night after Christmas we had a Christmas party with all of Justin's siblings and his mom's side of the family. We had another ultimately tasty meal for dinner, and then opened presents and spent some time together. That day Justin and his brothers received remote controlled helicopters as gifts, a they really put them to work. Justin pretty much can focus solely on his 'flying' and not notice anything else going on in the room! I haven't seen him this focused since his fantasy football league! But he loves flying his helicopter for Brody to watch, that little guy can be quite focused as well, hmm....















He're some family pictures of us at our various parties, and I love Brody's face in this one of the two of us. It was so fun picking out presents for Brody, and it was great that I didn't have to hide his presents around the house!

1 comment:

alise said...

Hey Kim!! I found you through Jeremy's blog, which I found out about through Wendi and Jeremy's Christmas letter! We need to convince Kris and Wendi to get going on the blog...it's so fun to see what everyone is doing! And little Brody is such a doll! I can't believe how big he is. We still haven't seen him yet. Hopefully soon. Take care...