Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wicked!

As a Christmas gift, Justin's parents took the family to see the musical Wicked at the Pantages theatre in Hollywood. It was so much fun!! The musical was really good, and a lot funnier than I thought it would be. I'd have to say "Popular" was my favorite song. It was fun to go out as a family and enjoy a night on the town!
Here's a little picture of me and Justin outside the theatre after the show, it was great!!
Here's all the Ashton's lined up and waiting for the second act to begin.

3 comments:

Holly and Rhett said...

Kimmie - it looks like you guys had a super fun busy Christmas season! I can imagine how fun it was with cute little Brody around this year. Hope you guys are doing well, and have a happy new year! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Kim and Jay. You all do a great job keeping the blog up to date. Very cute little guy also, he is really neat.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Never seen Wicked on concert, I was not going to see it, Wicked tickets got sky rocked thanks to stupid
brokers. But even if I had seen it, I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather wait and see it on DVD. Well surprise I
changed my mind and I got 2 tix for the Wicked show I was looking for tickets thanks god there sites like
Ticketsinventory ;here is the site
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/
Theater Tickets .
So any body will go to the Wicked concert ??