Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finally!

Well Brody is just about seven months now and it seems that he's finally starting to get a little chubby!! I absolutely love chubby babies and have been waiting for Brody to start packing on the pounds! He's cheeks are a little fuller, his tummy is a little rounder, and his thighs have little rolls on them- they're so squeezable! The only down side is he's working so incredibly hard on crawling (it seems to be easier to scoot backwards rather than forward) so I'm worried that he might start working off some of his calories. Either way my little guy is getting cuter and cuter. This stage is so fun and lately he seems to be so easily amused by things, and making him laugh is such a blast! He's so excited to play and be together, it's hard to imagine the day will come when he'll ask me to drop him off multiple blocks away from school so no one will his with his 'uncool' mom. Well I've definitely got a few years until that happens so for now I'll just keep making him laugh and squeezing those rolls!

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

what a cutie he is sooo adorable!!! I love his fuzzy blonde head... what a cute lil guy:)