Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged

Well I got tagged by my sister Wendy so here goes, hope you enjoy!

10 years ago I:
Was in the middles of my sophomore year of high school, waiting to turn 16, finishing a season of soccer, and listing to bands like save ferris and the aquabats.

5 things on my to-do list for today:
Go to the grocery store (okay that's like every day)
Do some laundry
Tidy up the house (again that's every day)
Finish a scrapbook page
Try to get dinner made before Justin comes home

Snacks I enjoy:
Brownie bites from Costco
Brownies in general
Anything chocolate!!

What would I do if I was suddenly made a billionaire:
Buy a house with a view
Get a range rover (like the one on Life of Ryan)
Put some money away in a high-yielding cd for Brody (and whoever else comes along)
Travel

5 places I've lived:
Torrance
Salt Lake (in two different houses)
Provo
Torrance (house, apartment, condo)

5 jobs I've had:
Cashier (plunge, Express, RC Willey, MTC Bookstore)
Sales assoc. (Express, Deseret Book)
Swim instructor
TA at BYU
Preschool Teacher

5 things you don't know about me:
My nickname in high school was fatter.
I once scored the game winning goal by heading in the ball, with my eyes closed, and then admitted on camera for a tv interview.
I wanted to study geology to become a volcanologist, but changed to MFHD instead
I've visited one of the seven wonders of the world.
I've broken a rib by coughing

3 people I tag:
Well, the lucky three are: Elissa, Lisa P. and ... Jeremy (to keep you busy until the writers give you the new work). Thanks Wendy!

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great job Kim, loved reading all your fun answers!!! Have to check up on that Jeremy about his answers!!!!

Jeremy said...

I've been what? Man I thought I could just sail through next week playing video games. Gonna need some time on this one...