Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On the move

After about a month of dilligent efforts, Brody has finally figured out how to crawl! He loves being able to move around and get whatever toy he wants. I thought it would be great once he started moving around, and it is, but he thinks the funnest part of crawling is to crawl all over me when I'm on the floor with him. So we're working on crawl-proofing the house and hopefully that will tide us over for a while, except for the tiny little fact that he's already pulling himself up on everything so he can hurry up and start walking. Hmm... this boy sure likes to move.

11 comments:

Elissa said...

Yea! That is wonderful. He looks so cute on the move. How fun!

Caroline said...

Oh they grow so fast!! I love the little baby sounds he makes too!

Rach said...

Kim! Here's my movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7j_n5bhgJ4

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow!!! already crawling!!! this is fast, watch out and baby proof the whole house now, he'll be walking and running in no time!!

Joanne said...

It is so fun to see them crawl and stand up then they will start walking and running. I can't even believe it every time I see him at Church he is just growing so fast!

Luisa said...

That is such a cute video!

Krishele said...

Cute baby! I'm glad I found you! It's funny how many different directions we all headed after Provo. I'm up here in Idaho now...crazy. Anyway, drop by my blog sometime at idahotaters.blogspot.com

The Polson Family said...

You're in trouble. Not only will he get into everything but his knees and hands will always be dirty. Drives me nuts. But it is so fun to have them mobile.

alise said...

what the heck. I was just at your baby shower like a month ago!!! Next time I'm in Torrance I hope I get to see you guys. Brody's too cute.

Amber said...

Go Brody! That is so cute...although this is the stage where you can't take your eyes off them. Before we know it Nathan and Brody will be running around the church building:)

The Sonboul's said...

WOOHOO! he is fast! GO BRODY! for real, that is fast! my boys took what felt like FOREVER! LOL

PS thanks for Sending Marc and Luisa to me. they were so fun. I posted some of the pic on the blog.