Monday, March 10, 2008

A perfect day

These past couple of weeks have been amazing! The weather has been so warm and sunny, making it perfect for outdoor activities! This weekend we went on a walk at the beach which was so relaxing and peaceful. The warm sun, the breeze, the salty air, it was just a perfect day! During our little stroll we saw a couple groups of dolphins swimming along, which was pretty cool to catch. It's so fun to see kids spot dolphins, they get so excited to tell their parents! Although truthfully I pretty excited to be one to spot them before Justin!







I really couldn't believe how clear it was. PV was so pretty and occasionally you can see over to Malibu, but this weekend you could see way past Malibu (we actually couldn't get it all in one shot), so we has to snap a picture! I just couldn't believe how beautiful the day was! I can't wait for Justin to have some more time off so we can do some more stuff together. And Brody? He loved the walk and just chilled in his stroller, enjoying the sun. Sounds like a California baby to me!



4 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

We too took advantage of the weather. LOL we went for a 3 hour drive on Sunday Up and down the cost! Fun photos, thanks for sharing!

Holly and Rhett said...

You are killing me with those beautiful pictures. How fun. We really need to come visit again and get to that beach.

Caroline said...

Are you trying to make everyone who doesn't live in Cali jealous or what? Wish I could be there to enjoy!!

Joanne said...

Don't you just love it!!! This week has been so perfect not to wear winter jackets and welcome Spring in shorts, the boys wore shorts this week at school and did not want long sleeves shirt. "It's too hot for me me Mommy". So nice!