Sunday, March 30, 2008

Park time


Usually when Brody and I go to the park with the moms group, he just hangs out in his stroller, which to be honest is quite nice, since I don't have to worry about him eating any sand! Recently we started a mommy and me class and while we were at the park I thought it was time for Brody to explore the park a little more. We started at the swings, which was our first and last stop. He absolutely loved the swings! He just leans back and relaxes, letting the wind blow through his peach fuzz. I thought he'd enjoy the slides, but he was only interested in the swings. So for those of you who are at the same park we are, sorry, I think we're about to monopolize all the swing time!

8 comments:

bRiTtAnY said...

So cute! Looks like the wedding is in your neighborhood. I just got the announcement today and it's off of Hawthorne Blvd. We park at Palos Verdes Peninsula High School...so there is NO excuse not to see you!! I'm excited!!

Joanne said...

I love those pics, he is sooo cute. And yes you will notice later on he will start falling asleep.

wendipooh13 said...

what a cutie, once they love the swings, they will love them forever, so get ready to work your arm muscles!!!

Elissa said...

How fun! Brody is getting so big! And is so cute! How are you guys doing? How is Dental School?

Caroline said...

He looks so happy swinging! Cute pics!!

Caroline said...

I forgot to add that I am looking forward to seeing some of your scrapbook pages! Way to go!!

Krishele said...

Kate was the same way. If the park had swings, she'd bee-line it right to them and it was always a fight to get her out when it was time to go. Too bad the playgrounds at Wyview didn't have any swings...or maybe that was a good thing. If they did, I probably would have been out there all day and wouldn't get anything else done.

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Hey Kim! How are you guys doing? Brody is such a cutie! We're having another boy due on Apr. 24. But who knows, maybe he'll come on your, Elissa's, or even my birthday.

I've written a couple times to you on your email, but never heard anything back. Thanks for the note you left me before you left Wyview.