Saturday, May 23, 2009

buddies

Justin and Brody have been the cutest buddies lately, it seems like they're always off on some adventure together, which allows me plenty of time to rest. Here's some pics from their latest adventures together:

Our fire station had a open house so of course these two were there! They got to explore the fire house, trucks and ambulances.

Brody in the big fire truck

Paramedic in training.

During Justin's spring break these two buddies enjoyed a day at the LA zoo. Brody's been very into animal sounds lately so he finally could put the sound to the real life animal! They're just enjoying the petting zoo and a soft sheep.

Checking out a goat who seems WAY bigger than Brody is!

2 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

very cute post kim! I love it when my little guys and Jason get together and play. I hope everything is going well with you and the bab...IES ;)
See you soon
~H

Kristine said...

He sure looks comfy in that Fire Truck. When I saw the word buddies, I thought it might be the news ones...we are still waiting around here...