Sunday, May 10, 2009

mom's day


Last year I made a framed scrap page for my dad, and I've been planning on doing one for my mom, and finally the plan came to me! Now I'm definitely no scrap wizard, actually this is the first thing I've done in months, but it's always so fun to put a page together for someone else and to include lots of old photos. The page has a little progression of my mom's life: from single girl, to wedding day, to newlywed before kids, to all five girls, and ends with all the grand kids (to date). My dad helped me find all the pics, and my sister's and I all included reasons we love our mom. I'm so thankful for my mom and was so lucky to spend mother's day together. As for mother's day in my home, Justin really gave me a super mother's day and it really made me think how lucky I am to be married to my sweetheart, with one super cute little boy, and two little guys just weeks away from us. Happy mother's day to all the mom's out there!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Awww. Kim, that is sooo nice! so precious. And you are very creative!BTW, you should have seen your Mom yesterday at RS. Ask your sis, Im sure they told you already. Shauna and I were just crakin up the whole time! Happy Moms day to you too. Hope you had a great time.

Alyssa said...

what a great idea! I wish I could scrapbook like that :]

Kristine said...

Great idea!! Turned out very cute, I hadn't seen one of those pics before.

Caroline said...

So cute, Kim! It's fun to see those pictures of Mom!!