Tuesday, August 4, 2009

double duty

Before Crew and Kade came I was always wondering 'how you do it' with two babies (I think some mornings I still wonder how) so here's some photos to satisfy your curiousity:

How to hold two babies.

How to feed two babies.

How to burp two babies.
So that's part of our day, there's lots more were figuring out, but Crew and Kade a pretty good babies, so it's coming right along! I can't believe they're already over two months, that seemed to go by so quickly! Crew and Kade are starting to look more and more alike, it's so easy to mix them up! Lately they just started smiling which is so cute! We love our new little guys and hopefully we'll have some more pics to come soon!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I hope its getting a little easier in the mornings for you. And I'll agree on the looking alike comment.

wendipooh13 said...

very talented!!!! and what lil cuties