Tuesday, August 4, 2009

not a place to sit

Grandma and grandpa got Brody this cute water sink for our patio in hopes that this would keep him a little occupied while I'm busy with the twins. Great idea right? The first day Brody played great, but from the second day on this is the result, maybe five minutes after I fill up the sink:
The good news is once he's given into temptation and becomes fully immersed he'll play for quite a while. I just have to make sure he's in his trunks before I fill up the sink!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

He sure does love water, when I thought I was watching him carefully and turned my back for a second he jumped in that pool so fast. He's a quick one!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh too cute... water is just one thing they cant stay away from!!! gotta love it