Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Have a seat

You may be shocked by this, so are you sitting down? I actually got some crafts done!! The craftiness has been very few and very far between since a pair of guys showed up a few years ago, but it seems that if I plan a little better then I may actually find some opportunities to get some things done, I'm super excited! The other night I made this Halloween yarn wreath, which is definitely a simpler version than I've seen, but I figured I'd start with baby steps.

I promise the flowers are supposed to look wrinkled like that! And also, that's not my arm. Anywho, this is really, really easy to make, it just takes a really long time to wrap the yarn around the wreath, so I recommend having some good tv on to keep you going! Now sit tight, I'm already moving on to the next project...
I had seen this on eighteen25 and thought it was really cute, the letters were from hobby lobby, spray painted flat white and i modge podged paper onto the heart. I think for now I like how it turned out! It certainly helps to have a little more space to work on things! Now, hopefully the shock has worn off and next time no one will be caught off guard when I finish a project!

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh great projects!!!

Kristine said...

Great job! I want to make one of those wreaths but we have glass with a design on our front door and it would look weird. But i like it with the ribbon for inside :)