Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin patch

Our ward's playgroup met at the pumpkin patch, so we joined in on the fun. I really like this pumpkin patch, we went a few weeks ago and had fun that time too! It's free, lots of white pumpkins (my fav) and a little farmstand with fresh veggies, jams, salsas and honeycrisp apples (by far the best type of apple ever.) I tried to get a cute little picture of the boys, and this was the result:
hmm, not so great. the older one should do better right?
I guess he thought the camera was off to the side!
Running around on the hay maze:
My favorite part of the morning was the twins on the bounce house slide, one word: hilarious!

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

the kids LOVED this, they laughed quite loud too

Kristine said...

Once again, adorable little guys :)