Tuesday, October 25, 2011

T-swizzle

A couple weeks ago Taylor Swift came to cowboys stadium for the final stop of her speak now tour. We bought tickets back in january so I have been waiting for quite a while for this concert! I really enjoyed the show, she has alot of creative stuff going on and she sounded a little better live than I expected. But holy cow, there certainly were A LOT of screaming bedazzled tween girls!! I started to wonder if I was way off to think I was part of a target audience, but there were two men sitting in front of us, without any girls accompaning them, so I felt a little better about being there! Here's some pics from our night:
special guest B.O.B.
justin's way to "cope" with the evening, the espn mobile app
singing a ball gown

floating over the audience

In true Taylor fashion there was a lot of hair being whipped around, and running up and down the stage, and in true aging kim fashion I was really concerned she was going to get dizzy and pass out. Turns out she's young and perfectly fine moving all around for multiple hours!! She put on a great show and was definitely worth the wait!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Totally jealous...

Joanne said...

So jealous and glad you had fun :))