Tuesday, July 8, 2008

American Idol


Tonight was the big culminating event of the Ashton's holiday celebration, so we headed to downtown LA to have CPK and attend the Idols Live concert. The top ten idols performed: Chikezie, Ramiele, Michael Johns, Kristy Lee Cook, Carly, Brooke, Jason, Syesha, David Archuleta and David Cook. The first two were a little boring but Michael Johns came out singing some Queen, and the whole show took off from there! The concert was really fun and it was great to spend the evening with everyone!

3 comments:

alise said...

Michael Johns was my favorite, even if he hit some rough patches (who didn't). I'm glad David (whatever his last name is) won. Fun to see them all. We're way into So You Think You Can Dance now. It's our american idol hiatus show.

bRiTtAnY said...

That kills me you went to this concert! I don't know why, I'm sure it was so much fun! I was in Vegas this last Saturday and drove by the Thomas & Mack Center where the idols performed that night and it was a mad house! They have 2 sold out nights here July 14 and 15, unbelievable!

Joanne said...

Michael Johns was one of my faves. I was surprised he was kicked too soon. This is so fun!