Monday, July 7, 2008

Beach day

On Saturday we went to the beach with Justin's family. It was actually the first time Brody's been at the beach to play rather than for my walks. I didn't know how he'd like the beach, given the pool fiasco, but he absolutely loved it! He loved having the water splash over him and flow back through his toes! He did get a little upset when the water would wash back out, but other than that he had a great time! It's soo fun to watch him experience new things and we were thrilled he enjoyed his day at the beach!

All bundled up to help dry off, it's one of my favorite pictures of him!

Taking Brody in the water.

Brody's practicing boarding on land before he heads into the water.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Oh, I wish I could be near to the beach. Brody is so cute and is getting so big. The concert looked fun! I hope you guys are doing well.