Sunday, July 20, 2008

the big day




Last Thursday was the biggest day of the year for our family, since we celebrate both our anniversary and Brody's birthday. Ok, so the anniversary hasn't actually been celebrated yet (although I did get my present) but we did celebrate Brody's first birthday with a little bbq party with family and friends. Lately it seems that Brody is getting to be a lot more kid and a lot less baby. He working on walking, trying to climb up slides at the park and even thinks he can swim by himself in the pool. I think he sincerely believes he's as big as three year old, except for the tiny little fact that he only one. Brody is such a funny kid, and he if he's ever at your house he'll explore it ALL! He's so fun and I can't believe how fast this year has gone. As a sum up: I LOVE our little guy!

4 comments:

Holly and Rhett said...

Happy Birthday Brody! I can't believe he is already 1. Can you believe you have all survived a year!

Elissa said...

Happy Birthday Brody! What a fun day. An anniversary and birthday. He is getting so big and is just adorable. I hope you guys are doing well.

Amber said...

Happy 1st Birthday Brody! And happy anniversary to you guys! Hope you get to celebrate sometime soon :)

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday little guy! I knew it was coming up. I cannot believe you are 1. And yes Happy Anniv to you guys too.