Wednesday, September 3, 2008

california adventure

To cap off the end of Justin's summer break we decided to go to Disneyland and have a day of fun. We always start off in California Adventure, which I absolutely love. The lines are shorter, the rides are fun, and I love walking around to music from the beach boys. Shauna and Alyssa joined us for the day, so we knew we'd have lots of fun! Here's some highlights from our day:

Justin is definitely a record catch!

Brody's first ride was from Bug's Life. The ride slowly goes around in circles, and made me so dizzy I had to put my head down. Hmmm, it must be a sign that I'm getting old.

Brody was also a big fan of the carousel, which I opted out from.

Brody thought these chairs were thee coolest part of the day. He couldn't get enough of them, so of course we all had to try them out.

Alyssa had a super brave day going on lots of "adventurous" rides that she's never tried before. We suckered her into the screamin' roller coaster (which was pretty fun) and I talked her into going on the maliboomer (I love drop rides!) We had a fun day together, but after dinner Shauna and I took Brody home while Justin and Alyssa rode some more daunting ride after dark! We can't wait to go again!

5 comments:

Rach said...

You know why the lines are shorter? Because Disneyland is so much better of course! ;) Cute pictures Kim, let's go together sometime! :)

wendipooh13 said...

must be nice to have passes, glad you all had fun.

Kristine said...

Looks like fun, sure has changed since I've last been...oh 15+ years ago!

Joanne said...

Love the pics. Brody is so cute. Way to go Alyssa!

Anonymous said...

Good post.