Saturday, September 20, 2008

tagged

So I was tagged by my friend Lisa, and I have to share 6 random facts about me. So after much thinking (apparently I'm not all that interesting) here's what i came up with:
1. Since I've started reading I've drastically cut down my tv viewing habits. That's right, I'm going back to that line in the Princess Bride "In my day tv was called books..." And I kind of like it!
2. I've never participated in a snow activity. Ok, once Justin and I built a little snowman, but I've never been in a snow ball fight, sledding, skiing or snowboarding. Oh, and for clarification, I did live in Utah for four years.
3. I'm one of those people who always gets injured. Broken toe (same toe, multiple breaks), multiple bone bruises, three concussions, broken ankle and a broken rib. Just lucky I guess.
4. Everything body oriented (blood, guts, openly viewed surgeries) makes me sick, but if I had all the brains in the world I'd probably become a neurosurgeon. Studying the brain (anatomically and cognitively) totally rocks, and I can actually handle watching brain procedures. Would you trust me to work on your brain, um, don't answer that.
5. I am the furthest thing from an animal person. I detest about every type of animal, especially if it's a pet. I used to say I'd let our family have a dog one day, but I changed it to a turtle, then a fish, and now I'll just take my kids to check out library books on animals, and hopefully that will fulfill their interests. I also can't stand when people hold their pets in higher esteem than actual people!
6. I have no idea where we'll be two years from now. More school? With a private practice? With a dental group? Still in Cali? Another state? Couldn't tell ya. We figure we'll have our minds made up by the time graduation rolls around in April 2010.

Yea, you made it! So there you go, six random facts about me. So I tag Caroline, Heidi and paperback writer. Enjoy!

No comments: