Tuesday, September 9, 2008

should I be concerned?

I've never denied that Brody's an action orientated kid, and now he's becoming quite the thrill seeker. He never ceases to amaze me when he tries to keep up with kids three times his age at the park. His latest tricks include climbing up everything, trying to walk off high ledges, and oh yeah, moto x stunts on park equipment! We watch the X games thinking those guys are crazy, but I'm starting to wonder if their moms were just as amazed by their one year old's as I am by my own.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow, and if he's only 1 there is sooo much more to come.

The Polson Family said...

Hey, tagged you. I never want to be the party pooper so have fun.

wendipooh13 said...

oh he's a boy, and just fine.. just wait a while, it will only increase with more joy!!